Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated, Collector's Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $29.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $34.99
In addition to the jacketed hardcover illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, we are pleased to offer a small-run, high-end collector's format in time for the 2017 holiday season. Special features include:
*Clothbound over-sized hardcover in slipcase
*Intricate gold foil stamped artwork on book cover and slipcase
*Gilt edges on premium grade paper
*Exclusive pull-out double gatefold
*Two ribbon bookmarks
*Packed in bespoke individual mailing cartons
*Printed in Italy
A rare opportunity and a luxurious reading experience, this collector's edition is the ultimate gift for Harry Potter fans and bibliophiles alike.
About the Author
Jim Kay won the Kate Greenaway Medal in 2012 for his illustrations in A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Jim studied illustration at the University of Westminster and since graduating has worked in the archives of Tate Britain and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. Jim has produced concept work for television and contributed to a group exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. He now lives and works in Northamptonshire, England, with his partner and a rescued greyhound.
"I love seeing Jim Kay's interpretation of Harry Potter's world, and I feel honored and grateful that he continues to lend his talent to it." -- J.K. Rowling
"It's all that an old-fashioned book aficionado could wish for . . . Is this, one wonders, the sort of book found at Diagon Alley's Flourish and Blotts or in the Hogwarts library? Kay's illustrations, freshly re-envisioning the story, range from spot images to dramatic double page spreads, all pulsating with color and vitality. This gorgeous volume is sure to please all, from Harry Potter neophytes to longtime fans." -- New York Times Book Review