Princeton Review AP Calculus AB Prep, 2021: 4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 33% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with this comprehensive study guide, which includes 4 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Subjects organized into manageable chapters
• Access to drills, handy study guides, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
•Printable reference guide of key calculus formulas online
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.